Here are a few memorable logs submitted by Midnight Sun players. These two were originally kept on Danno's site, but he ran out of space for them, so they've been moved here. If you have any impressive feats or amusing acts logged, send an email to email@example.com and we'll store it here for posterity.
- Elvira kills Rand
- Elvira killing Rand Al'Thor in 8 solid minutes of combat.
- Vigilante vs Shadowland
- Vigilante, Doggy, and Natas clear out Shadowland. Kaz, Elyssa, and the dragons fall.
Here's a listing of the descriptions and corresponding numerical values for stats.
|2||hit||lacerated||punctured||punished hard||injured||somewhat harmed|
|3||hit hard||cut||punctured very hard||purged||injured seriously||harmed|
|4||hit very hard||sliced||pierced||smote||churned||harmed badly|
|5||hit with a bonecrushing sound||slashed very hard||thrust into completely||agonized||butchered||tortured|
|6||massacred||massacred||massacred||vanquished||butchered badly||tortured deviously|
|1||licked with flames||cooled||sprinkled||stung||jolted||swayed|
|3||scorched badly||chilled causing major shivering||wet thoroughly||contaminated||shocked||shook seriously|
|4||burned||froze lightly||splashed||intoxicated||shocked savagely||pounded|
|5||burned horribly||froze||spashed hard||corrupted||shocked completely||pounded very hard|
|6||burned to a crisp||froze badly||soaked||poisoned||stunned||blasted violently|
|7||incinerated||crystallized||drenched||injected turning blood to poison||electrocuted||???|
This table lists the capacity, in Central Castle drinks, of each type of lord house. Considering a measly 9 str allows you to carry 30 drinks, that means even the basic 'hole' lord house can store a complete set of my equipment. A tower or house might be useful if you have lots of non-lord friends. :-)
The Crystal Bracelets (CrBr) seemingly have a random affect on characters, sometimes raising, and sometimes lowering, stats. There is a pattern in their effect, although it is difficult to detect. I play a druid so I've only been able to see the effects for that guild. Email me with any other info.
- For druids:
- It raises the physical regeneration rate by about 50%.
- It raises/decreases stats based on the matrix below. If, for instance, you noticed that your con decreased by 1 when wearing the CrBr, you're likely wearing the x=1 bracelets.
- The variable that determines the stat increase/decrease does not change as the bracelets are passed between characters.